0

Friday the Filler Blog lol

1. When I'm sick I'm usually trying to keep from throwing up OR pushing myself to get through it

2. When I take a walk, I think about my surroundings, and what ever thought comes to mind.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can help you get a house built lol

4. Cotton makes me think of hanes, and fruit of the loom products and leather makes me think of motorcycles

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was- ...........

6. My favorite color these days is blue because to me blue is beautiful :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being with my boo boo , tomorrow my plans include only 2hrs of work :) and whatever adventures we get into and Sunday, im looking foward to church and relaxing

0 comments:

Back to Top