2

quick note

It is tax-free weekend where I live so I am thinking about buying a few things with money I got for my birthday... There is a few things I would like to get but I have to stop and ask myself is it worth it...I try to save my money for future things like the house (we) are trying to get built and things to go inside it lol But at the same time I have been saving up and Im working on getting a another part time job. I have applied few places and updated my postal info online and watching for openings there. Well im fixing to go and see what adventures find me today and what I end up getting.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh cool! I hope you find some good deals. I also hope you find the job God wants for you. It must be frustrating sometimes.

Jen said...

I hope something works out too and I know God will direct me :)

Back to Top