4

Snack wrap

bubble wrap is awesome! but I have to pop each and every bubble...I just cant help myself *grin* lol Anyways to reality...

as I plan for my wedding in November God is really helping everything come together for us, things seem to be falling right into place. I am getting married at the church I love and am a member at, I found a lovely place to have the reception. I have a dress and a honeymoon booked ^_- and although things with the wedding are coming together other things are falling part like my car *sigh* and Chandlers truck but we know what is wrong with his finally and is getting it fixed :) We have good bit of stuff to do with the house we will be living in cleaning, painting and putting new carpet in...and 2 big things ( bathroom) which needs to be redone and (furance) which needs to be looked at :/

Last Wensday I discovered I had a lump which my doctor told me it was probley a cyst and not to worry but wanted to get it checked out and Thursday I went to have an ultra sound and as I waited in quite dark room I took that time to pray and it seemed like a very long wait but then the doctor came in room and showed me on the screen I had a Fibroadenomas (benign) tumor.
I was happy to hear that it was benign because breast cancer runs on both sides of my family.
I am suppost to go back for a biopsy thursday but that might change...

Sunday my dad was ordained as a deacon and I am very proud of my dad. God has brought him through a lot in his life and seeing my dad grow in Gods word and step up into roles of church is amazing :)

so many things are happening in my life and with my family but I keep trusting in God and leaning on him and I know I can do anything through Him who gives me the strength

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Did you guys buy a house??? I can't remember if you did or not now...

God is awesome for blessing you guys! I am excited for you!

That is great news about your dad! :o)

I am glad you got those tests done to make sure it wasn't cancer. Must have been a bit worrisome though.

And yes, bubble wrap is fun! Especially when you get the huge bubbles the size of a book and you get someone to run it over with a forklift. Now that is noisy!

Jen said...

Yes we have this old house that is in my family and it needs work done but it will be some where to stay until we have some money saved up and can build ours :)

Yes I love bubbles and I don't think I have seen them that big before but sounds like a lot of fun!!

Di said...

Jen, I'm so glad it was benign! I had part of a benign lump removed when I was 20. Since breast cancer runs in your family, ask your dr how often you should get mammograms.

Jen said...

I go back to my doctor soon, and I will talk to him about that and also about the whole biopsy deal...the people said if I was going to remove it I didn't need the biopsy but I don't think I am going to do that at least not until I have insurance.

Back to Top