0

The Friday Fill-ins

1. Dancing to the songs on my ipod while trying to sort mail makes me feel more awake in the morning.
2. The last time I hit the snooze button, I nearly
knocked my clock off into the floor
3. When I drive
its as if I almost become another person
4. I saw a Squirlle standing right in parking lot of my work with a mouth full of food
5. Give me sweets, give me a dr pepper, give me
a longer lunch break!
6. Next week I am looking forward to
having a day off :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking foward to taking it easy (so maybe a movie?), tomorrow my plans include Possibly looking at more houses..and Sunday,
going to church and enjoying the day



WhooHoo for friday!! I am so glad the weekend is pratically here... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Back to Top