short

Last night at church we had our ministry fair, where you could see what each ministry was about and sign up for and the table with best presentation got money towards that ministry so I actually put one who I thought could use money instead of best table lol I signed up for few new ones this year and one I wasn't sure about doing but Chandler said I should sign up with him lol

Oh-yeah finally got me some nice bicycle shorts so when I go Mountian biking I will be a little more comfy lol

Today was short because of all the running around and waiting I did with my sister helping her get ready for school and stuff she need to take care with fasfa. I got home and I was sitting around at the computer and my dad came up to me and handed me a Tigger Pez! I thought it was really funny since I was just talking about the world's largest pez on my blog and then I told him about it and he thought it was funny and amazed that there was a pez that big.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Your dad's cool!

Yay for biking shorts! I haven't gone biking for over a month cuz I have been feeling lousy :o( I miss biking. It's so much fun!

Back to Top