3

yay!


I got a new lappy !!

So this weekend I didnt really shop around like I wanted to but thats a good thing! Since it was tax free weekend, I would have tried to justify a lot unecessary purchases...but we made our way to best buy where I got new lappy for my birthday present, we had looked around online and most were good bit of money we even found a really nice laptop which was like having a portable desktop it had 22" screen... and it normally cost 2,5000 or something and we found it for 1,500 but as nice as it was...we didn't need anything like that...and just wanted a laptop that could play some games and was nice...and we looked online and most were 800 well so we looked around and found HP pavilion dv5 with an AMD dual-core processor 2.00GHz, 3g of ram, 250 hd, and good nvida graphics card. Has many ports even hdmi port, lightscribe...and even a little remote lol and it was on sale and it was tax free weekend so ended up paying 599 instead of 900! So I have a new lappy and I really love it! although I dont care for Vista...we managed to fix it lol Its nice and both me and chandler can get use out of it... my old lappy I gave to my parents a months ago....

Yesterday I went mountian bike riding for first time in awhile and we rode one trails we normally did and parts were tough...but I made it to end and when we were on our way back chandler got a cramp :/ so we didnt ride the trail back down, we took another way but it was nice to ride but at same time I don't think I can ride today lol so maybe thursday if the weather is good. I also had gotten a little slack with working out but I got back on track last week and keep with it this week.

I need to get some batteries! and I got few things to do and get few things done because Thursday is my youngest sisters bday and then Friday is my other sisters bday.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cool about the new laptop! How did you fix vista? I hate it and it won't let me play any of my games. I got this laptop to use for games and it won't let me play them... I hate it! I want a new even better laptop now :P I've tried everything to get my games to work. The only ones that work are cheap looking ones. Anything that is cool looking either won't work, will only work on its lowest settings or will work for a bit then start freezing up. It is very frustrating. I can't wait till I have my other computer set up so I can play games again :P

Jen said...

So you have vista Premium? What kind of games do you play?

Nicole said...

Windows Vista. I don't know if it is premium. All I know is that I hate it lol!

I like walk-through games. Mostly games where I have to figure out clues and whatnot. The best game I have played so far is Dreamfall: the longest journey. That was a really fun game! I have the new Sherlock Holmes game, but it won't work for me. And another game called Culpa Innata, but after about 1 hour of playing it decided it didn't want to work properly. I've played a dracula game that was fun and a few Nancy Drew games too. My mom has like 100 games that I could borrow, but barely any of them work :o(

Back to Top