0

Friday Fill in

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to 90's? *shrugs* I really havent gave this much thought... I am not sure I would want to travel back in time... to be honest with ya Although Bible times would have been interesting...

2. Give me Junk food or give me Sweet snacks that taste just like junk food but are actually not bad for ya lol

3. I am listening to songs on my itunes list

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about buying up all of the chocolate

5. I'll always be a variation of myself

6. My idea of a good time includes being with Chandler and going on any type of adventure with him

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being with Chandler, tomorrow my plans include work and then what ever adventure finds me and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax


0 comments:

Back to Top