3

Wacky Weenkend

Some how I managed to get the cold/flu during summer ... I know you must be thinking what? well...so most my weekend was spent with horrible aches and pains of the flu/cold with the burning fire throat or running or stuffy nose...or feeling weak :/ although it was kinda weird Saterday morning I felt like I wasn't going to make it through work...I kept having to take a lot breaks but I managed to feel better as day went on..So we ended up going to look at the home place which was little tough to find since I forgot to get directions before we left lol When we got their we found a helpful guy who told us about the company and all good things to know... Their was tons of different plans to choose from and they had 6 maybe 7 different demo house to look at so each one we went in was like wow! They all seemed lovely we found one that was so awesome but def not in our price range but other one we liked was more of our price. He told us we go over each detail and decided what we want to do...and he said he will take bids of certain jobs and find us person with best deal on flooring or w.e. we need or choose to do... and so got his card and now we have alot to think about we went bowling that night as well with my youngest sister and we have fun I bowled a 99 I said I need a shirt that I am pro Wii bowler lol well and sunday I didnt feel so great but I went to church any ways my Sunday school class was going swimming and having a cook out but I didnt want to get any one sick and I wasnt feeling up to it and I went to my sweeties house and his lovely mother got me tissues because she knew I was sick :) I got to play Rock Band for the Wii and it was interesting I only played a few times though so Im still getting used to it but I really like the drums even though I kept failing :/ lol
but sunday was a day of thought about everything going on about the house and such and what if's came to be considered and so we are praying about it and as much as I (want) this house, I want to hear God above all.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6

3 comments:

Di said...

I hope you're feeling better! I HATE being sick in the summer!!

Nicole said...

Ugh! Being sick in the summer is the worst! Actually, being sick anytime still sucks :P

I hope your house thing works out! I am interested to see what the next adventure is for you two :o)

I want to try rockband sooooo badly!!!! You lucky lady you!

Crystal said...

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon.

Buying a house is hard. I hope it all works out for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Back to Top