2

ramblings from the desk

Is it not funny how you can have so many thoughts in your head but yet be so unfocused? Thats is how I am today along with sinus/allergies bothering me...I am sneezing alot and my throat feels soo dry but today has been going fast which is good :) when your at work. Well I was talking to the bank I bank with about loans and appartently have awesome new loans for houses but for build/getting a modular one you may have to do 2 different loans... I was like hmm.... so saterday we are going to talk with a company who does the holmes and get information. I have not really kept up with my work out this week because of work and all :/ hmm but Im try to get in some today right after work. I want to read more but I read little bit then I become unfocused on what Im reading and its sad...even if its interesting to me...I just cant read like I used to... hmm any ways more paper work to do :/


2 comments:

Di said...

I sooooo know how you feel. I have ten thousand things running through my mind at any given time!

Nicole said...

Thinking too much can get super annoying. If I think to much at night I won't sleep so I've taught myself how to just stop thinking and go to sleep lol

Yeah, we were told that only one company in our area will even give us a mortgage if we wanted a mobile home... so we had to stay away from that idea. Plus the price to rent the land was insane and would have cost us more than a house!

Back to Top