4

Time to get uncomfy...

Today im going to get uncomfortable... that's right... uncomfortable... but its all for God's glory!

Today we are doing our last fundraiser for our mission trip in July... My SMASH group is going to be working at Pizza Inn tonight and we will get all the tips and they will go towards our mission trip to Kentucky next month... July 11-16 ... so not far away at all... I am very excited too!!

Although I admit I am a little bit nervous... its not easy for me... but I am willing to try and help tonight to do the best I can.. Eeek!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm praying for you!

ellorneo said...

I would book a room at the Pizza Inn. Sounds so delicious and edible.

Good luck with the fundraiser!

Plumrose Lane said...

What a darling blog you have! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and I hope everything went great with stepping out of your comfort zone ~ never a bad thing.
♥Sharon

Jen said...

Thank you! I went very well :)

Back to Top