6

as the new leaf turns

I don't feel up to writing anything today so I leave you with a few pictures instead

The leafs are changing and the other day I was driving down and ton of them started to fall right into where I was driving it was beautiful... Maybe I can go to the mountains this weekend :)
As I was walking around my yard Ginger was laying around lol (nicole that is my doggy I was telling you about)
Buzz...Buzz...busy little bee...
Old Blue
It looked like 2 hearts and by time I got the picture they were starting to drift apart...

Anyways... have a lovely day ^_^

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautiful fall pics!!

Nicole said...

You take such great pictures! Don't you just love Fall?!

Ginger is a very cute doggy! Thanks for taking a picture of her ;o) You know me an pets... lol!

The one cloud does look like a heart! That is so cool! Too bad you couldn't get a picture of both of them right away.

Di said...

Jen, these are awesome photos!!!
Your dog is adorable!!! My first dog ever when I was a kid was named Ginger also.

Jen said...

Yea I will have to get more pics of the old laptop of her they are cute!
Sometimes I call her gingerbread :p

I will see if I can go to the park or mountains and get some pretty pics of the leafs changing... (thats if we have time)

Nicole said...

They are great pictures!
Loving those heart clouds!!

Jessica Morris said...

we don't have leaves changing colors here... I miss it! beautiful pictures!!

Back to Top