0

Weekend

Saterday was busy day at work, had a lot of different people coming in because of the strawberry festival, well Chandler stopped by my work at the end of my work day, He look very good too ^_- and then he left and I finshed up my work so I could leave, on my way to his house I was running my hand threw my hair and felt a bump...I got to his house to find out I had gotten a tick and it was on my head :( but Chandler and his mom were able to get it out. It was beautiful Saterday sun was out and shining and we had some bbq from our church and then went for a ride and headed towards the mountains and stopped by this little place out in no where to get shakes, we got strawberry shakes in celebration of strawberry festival, they were good but they were really thick shakes kinda got tired of trying to drink it after awhile lol so when we were driving down the road... Chandler had thought it was a snake in road and tried to avoid it but then heard this noise and we stop where we was able too... then got out to find it was stap that holds things down in truck or something the hook part was more like a nail part and went straight in my tire...and when chandler got it out it went flat really fast... well got spare out and discovered I had no jack, we waited out in middle of nowhere for an hour for his dad to bring us one... it wasn't to bad of await atleast it wasn't a really hot day... but then after the shake and all...I started to need use bathroom >_> well we got back to his house they plugged the tire and we sat around and watched The Core, I had missed the beginng of it but it seemed like nice movie. That night I was leaving made sure my tire was okay and drove home and this plastic part that had came undone and made this very annoying sound all way home, but atleast I had made it safely.

Sunday I went to church and it was nice service, then later that day we went and seen Iron Man, which was really good it was awesome!

0 comments:

Back to Top